FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 1, 2012
SDSI Announces CirrusPrint™ beta release
SACRAMENTO, CA – USA -- Synergetic Data Systems, Inc. (SDSI) publisher of the UnForm Document Management Solution has announced August 2012 as the planned beta release date for its newest product, CirrusPrint™ Cloud and Network Printing Solution.
CirrusPrint is a platform-independent tool for UNIX, Linux, and Windows. It is a high performance wide-area network printing solution that works with any line of business application and can be implemented with or without the UnForm print management software component.
"The release of CirrusPrint continues to solidify SDSI as a leader in the print management, document delivery and document management marketplace", states John R. Wilson, SDSI's Vice President and Director of Sales and Marketing. "In today’s demanding business environments, organizations need printing solutions that simplify IT management, enable easy remote and cross-platform access and deliver fast, reliable, high-quality printing to improve business efficiency."
CirrusPrint offers many features for reducing cost of printing while improving document processes and simplifying printer management. Key capabilities include:
· High performance wide-area network printing
· Reduced bandwidth utilization
· Very high compression ratios, up to 98% through patent-pending anti-redundancy techniques, even of already compressed PDF documents
· One to one, or one to many, document distribution features: one file to many desktops, for example
· Secure document transmission using SSL
· Stateless design, so document transmission can occur as remote sites are available
· Exact replication of print jobs retains features such as duplex and tray control
· Server-centric configuration via browser interface
SDSI markets CirrusPrint and other software tools through an international network of resellers, developers and integrators. Other SDSI products include the UnForm® Document Management Solution, General™ report writer, sdOffice™, dServe™, and MAILCALL™. Visit SDSI’s website at cirrusprint.com for more information about CirrusPrint, and other SDSI products, and marketing programs.
John R. Wilson, 800/446-7374 ext 150