Support Mailing Lists
SDSI maintains two support forums on Google Groups
one for UnForm and one for our other products. These forums offer both mailing list and browser-based interaction,
and provide an easy way to obtain support not only from SDSI but also from other users of the products. Participation
in these lists is free. SDSI maintains membership in both the lists, so your posts will be seen by us, and we will respond
if we can be of assistance.
To participate requires a Google Groups account, which you can create for free. In order to prevent spamming, we have chosen to make these groups limited to members only. Once you have an account, you can request membership in either (or both) of the groups.
Joining a Group
To create an account, join, or log in, use the following links:
By applying for membership, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
- The primary purpose of each list is to support users of the list's associated product(s).
Accordingly, all posts should relate to that product or SDSI in general.
- Use of offensive language, such as profanity or sexually explicit comments, is prohibited.
- Use of the list to sell products is prohibited.
- Use of the list to collect contact information is prohibited.
- Use of the list to distribute virus, spyware, or other unsolicited software is prohibited.
- The list is not moderated, and SDSI does not warrant or endorse any message content.
- SDSI reserves the right to remove a subscriber for failure to abide by these terms.
UnForm and CirrusPrint are registered trademarks of SDSI. General and
MailCall are trademarks of SDSI. Other product names
used herein may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective
SDSI uses Google analytics and conversion tracking on some site pages.
Site design by ZiMDesign.