The UnForm design tool provides a comprehensive rule file development and testing environment.
Using sample output from your application, and a live connection to the UnForm Server for
document creation and previewing, the Design Tool greatly simplifies and streamlines the
effort of creating and modifying rule files.
Key features of the Design Tool include:
- PDF and image previews are generated by the same server used in production
- Print testing to server-based and local laser printers
- Command editors simplify creation and editing of complex commands
- Sample editor and grid display
- Color syntax highlighting
- Drawing of visual elements on the sample
- Watch list variables for code block debugging
UnForm and CirrusPrint are registered trademarks of SDSI. General and
MailCall are trademarks of SDSI. Other product names
used herein may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective
SDSI uses Google analytics and conversion tracking on some site pages.
Site design by ZiMDesign.