server or client software.
CirrusPrint will run in demo mode until licensed. In demo mode, all
functionality is included, but it will only operate for up to 30 days, or until 5000 jobs have been processed.
Significant changes were made at version 1.0.07 that affect installation
procedures, particularly when updating an older release. Please review
the "Updating to 1.0.07 or higher page" in the Introduction chapter in the
an older release.
Server Installation Instructions
As the root user:
- Choose/Create a directory to store the CirrusPrint server software. The last segment of this directory
should represent the company you are installing for (i.e. /opt/cirrusprint/acme), which allows for multiple
company installations on a single computer.
- Place the download file in the directory.
- Uncompress the file: uncompress filename (it must end in upper-case .Z - rename if necessary)
- Unextract the file: tar xvf filename
- Execute ./setup.sh.
- Execute ./license.sh. Select option 3 if you have Internet access from your machine. If not, visit the
http://synergetic-data.com/cp1lic.cgi link to obtain a 30-day
trial period activation key, and enter it using license.sh, option 7.
- Start the server by running cp10s_install start
(where install is the base path where CirrusPrint is installed)
- Daily logs are found in the logs directory.
- To access the browser interface, open http://servername:8285. The default login is admin/admin. Note that
different company installations should be configured to listen on different ports.
Windows 2003 and up:
- Execute the download file to install CirrusPrint while logged in as an administrator.
When choosing an install folder, note the last segment of this folder should represent
the company you are installing for (i.e. c:\sdsi\cp10\server\acme), which allows for multiple
company installations on a single computer.
- The Start-Programs menu will have a new folder, CirrusPrint 1.0 Server
- Run the Server Manager for the chosen company (multiple Start menu options are created, one per company).
- Click the Licensing tab, then click the Automatic Demo Activation.
If you do not have Internet access, visit the
http:synergetic-data.com/cp1lic.cgi link to obtain a 30-day
trial period activation key, and enter in the form.
- Click the Start button on the toolbar, and you should see status information and a change in the enabled buttons on the toolbar.
You may see an antivirus warning asking if it is okay to allow the CirrusPrint runtime (may indicate ProvideX or PxPlus product names)
to run and open network ports. You must allow this, or the software won't operate.
- Optionally, install it as a service once you've confirmed it starts up correctly.
- To access the browser interface, use the browser button on the toolbar, or open http://servername:8285. The default login is admin/admin.
Multiple company installs on the same computer are configured to use different ports, so ports will vary depending on the
More information is in the cp10s.pdf file.
Download Terms Notice
Downloading this software indicates acceptance of the following terms:
The author and publishers of this software make no warranty, express or
implied, regarding this product. This product is provided "AS IS".
In no event will the author or publishers be liable for any errors contained
in the product, or for any incidental or consequential damages in
connection with the use or performance of the product.
This product is proprietary to the author, who owns all copyright,
trademark, and patent rights in the product. You agree to not copy,
duplicate, or transfer this product to any other party. Some portions
may be encrypted, and you agree not to decrypt those portions. You may
use the evaluation version of this product for up to 30 days, after
which time you must purchase a license to continue using it.
Except for the evaluation version, you agree to operate this product on a
single machine for each license purchased.
Download the server software to the machine where your printing applications run, or to a machine local to them. Download
clients to machines where the printers are located.
PDF Manual Download
UnForm and sdOffice are registered trademarks of SDSI. CirrusPrint, General,
MailCall, sdStor, and dServe are trademarks of SDSI. Other product names
used herein may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective
SDSI uses Google analytics and conversion tracking on some site pages.
Site design by ZiMDesign.