Use barcode and OCR recognition to automate document identification and to
capture key data, such as vendor and invoice numbers, line item details,
search keywords, and more. Upload not just images, but also grid oriented
data as XML and important custom image data values as parsable text
information for use in server-side automation and export activities.
For example, inject vendor invoice data directly into EDI import streams.
Version 9.0 Enhancements
Version 9.0 brings forward all version 8.1 enhancements, and has been updated to support the
version 9 archive library structure changes.
- Improved barcode recognition engine
- Grid data management of OCR data in line-oriented documents
- Upload of grid data in XML format for server-side processing, including
EDI flows into accounting applications
- Editable image values for custom processing, such as PO numbers, invoice
dates, document totals, and more
- Upload of image values in an easily parsed INI file format, for use
in server-side scripting and work flows
- Custom procedure definitions in job scripts, user-runnable in grid
and image value forms, for use in data validation and automated data
- Numerous new functions, documented in the new Help file
- Script editor enhancements, including Find/Replace, improved copy/paste,
auto-indent, and more
- Server job storage in the new jobdefs directory, with auto-importing of jobs from the
old ufarczon.dat format
Primary working screen with OCR grid data and data validation values.
Grid zone with ODBC validation lookup
Grid zone with custom procedures for data correction and validation.
Image values form, a central workspace for users to view and
validate image data, such as amounts, dates, and identification.
Example of multi-line OCR data captured in a grid, and then automatically
processed to linearize it to correct line item detail data.
UnForm and sdOffice are registered trademarks of SDSI. CirrusPrint, General,
MailCall, sdStor, and dServe are trademarks of SDSI. Other product names
used herein may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective
SDSI uses Google analytics and conversion tracking on some site pages.
Site design by ZiMDesign.
The Image Manager client provides powerful capabilities to capture,
identify, and upload images and other documents to the UnForm
archive libraries. Images can be scanned or imported from local or
network Windows file systems. Design jobs that do scripted processing
of images, with full page and zonal OCR, zonal barcodes, ODBC validation,
user-defined forms, and other advanced features based on VBScript.